Hristo Kazakov was born 1974 in Sofia, Bulgaria. In 1981 he became student of the State Music School “Lubomir Pipkov”. 1984 3rd prize at the National Piano Competition “Svetoslav Obretenov”. 1997 he graduated from Sofia State Music Academy “Pancho Vladigerov” (Professor Dimo Dimov). As post-graduate pianist he enjoyed associations and master classes with musicians like Philippe Entremont, Philippe Bianconi and Frédéric Aguessy in France with special interest in the music of French impressionism.
Various recordings as a concert soloist with the National Radio and TV in Bulgaria and RFI France. Recitals with violinists Volker Biesenbender and Hansheinz Schneeberger.
As soloist Hristo Kazakov remarkably performed e.g. Bach’s Goldberg Variations, Bach’s The Art of Fugue and Debussy’s 24 Preludes. In August 2008, Hristo Kazakov was invited to perform at the Menuhin-Festival in Gstaad. 2009 Composer Portraits of Skrjabin, Ravel, Debussy und Busoni in Dornach. 2010 January Bach’s Goldberg Variations in Tokyo/Japan.
- Bulgarian Musical Society whishes you a Healthy and Happy New Year 2017!
- Board meeting of the Bulgarian Musical Society
- The Honorary chairman of Bulgarian Musical Society – Academician Vassil Kazandjiev was awarded with the annual state award “Saint Paisius of Hilendar”
- (Български) Осми Фолклорен Фестивал “От Дунав до Балкана” – 2015
- Participation of the men’s composition of the Great Bulgarian Voices choir under conductorship of Ilia Mihaylov in the XIV International Festival of sacred music Podbeskidzie, city of Bielsko-Biala, Poland, 8-11 April 2013, with the support of Bulgarian Musical Society